1. Collection of Information
We collect information to provide better services to all users of opportunitysutton.org. The information we collect may include:
- Personal Information: This is information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information.
- Non-Personal Information: This is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. This may include the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services. We may use your personal information to communicate with you, for example, informing you about our services, letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements, and responding to your queries or feedback.
3. Disclosure of Information
Opportunity Sutton takes your privacy very seriously. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described herein.
4. Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access opportunitysutton.org. These measures include infrastructure safeguards like SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt and protect sensitive data transmission over the internet.
5. Accessing and Updating Your Information
We aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is incorrect, we strive to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.